Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: summer vacation

  1. #21
    Inactive Member statechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: summer vacation

    As of now... I'm going to Panama City in June...to stay with a bunch of people in a kick butt condo... free... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .. and then the rest of the summer.. I'm working UVA's camp twice... then playin in the commonwealth games.... and then workin a lot of local team camps.. busy busy busy...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sics_40's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: summer vacation

    I may go to the beach, then to Galtinburg..

  3. #23
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: summer vacation

    the bahamas on a cruise
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •